Comprehensive Representation In Transactions And Litigation
At Sandler & Mara, PC, we represent clients in real estate transactions and real estate related litigation throughout Connecticut. Our clients are real estate developers, owners and managers who face complex regulatory, financing, administrative and litigation matters related to residential and commercial property.
We offer detailed and thorough counsel in real estate transactions, confidently handling cases before local and state boards and commissions, such as local zoning and inland wetland commissions, the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection, the Connecticut Siting Council, the State Traffic Commission and the State Properties Review Board.
We also regularly assist buyers and sellers of real property, lenders and borrowers in financing transactions, property owners and tenants in leasing concerns, and landlord/tenant matters.
We have also achieved notable successes as trial lawyers, resolving real estate litigation and dispute cases in courtroom proceedings and settlement negotiation. Our experienced attorneys, James Sandler and Daniel Mara, can help you address a wide range of residential and commercial real estate and conveyancing issues, including:
Real Estate Transactions
- Purchase and sale agreements and closings
- Leasing and landlord-tenant agreements
- Title review and title insurance
- Land use, zoning and inland wetland issues
- Licenses and permits
- Compliance with administrative law regulations
- Environmental assessments
- Utilities and energy law issues
- Eminent domain
Real Estate Litigation
- Breach of contract
- Zoning enforcement matters
- Failure to disclose and latent violations
- Construction defects and claims
- Mechanic's liens
- Lease disputes
- Evictions and landlord/tenant matters
- Property line/boundary disputes
Our clients are our first priority at all times, and we work diligently to simplify the complex legal issues they face into clearly outlined processes. While they focus on the operation and management of their real estate investments, we guide them confidently through the legal aspects toward a swift and effective resolution.