We work in a wide range of regulated industries, and our clients must comply with these regulations in order to lawfully do business.Even seemingly simple commercial transactions can become complex because of local, state and federal regulations.
At Sandler & Mara, PC, we assist clients with business and commercial law issues impacted by regulatory processes. We assist with compliance concerns and in responding to disputes or enforcement actions. Regulatory issues demand an intricate knowledge of state and federal regulations, and our firm can help, whether you need to understand the permits and licensing requirements for undertaking a new venture, to develop or acquire real property or to license a business. We also assist our clients when faced with the consequences of regulatory violations that have already occurred.
Attorneys Skilled In Liquor Licenses, Permits And General Administrative Need
As administrative lawyers, James Sandler and Daniel Mara support clients personally to develop reasonable tactical and strategic solutions for administrative law issues associated with:
- Obtaining permits, licenses and approvals
- Liquor permits for distributors, bars and restaurants
- Home improvement contractor licenses and certification
- Sanctions, license removal and penalties imposed by government agencies
- Contested hearings
- Permit denial or license revocation
- Citations for noncompliance
- Consumer protection enforcement actions
- Environmental protection
- Public health regulatory issues
- Real property acquisition and development
- Landlord tenant matters
Comprehensive Experience To Meet Your Industry Needs
We are known for providing clients with in-depth and knowledgeable representation, and we achieve this through the personalized service we provide. Clients rely on us to protect their financial resources and professional reputations — something we take seriously.
We develop an in-depth understanding of the unique aspects of their commercial enterprises, providing administrative representation for clients in a wide range of industries, including:
- Public utilities and energy
- Public finance and banking
- Professional licensing
- School law, including public sector and private sector education